Congratulations on your Groupon purchase!
You are now on your way to a lifetime of better photography. Let’s get you registered
First let's learn how together we can help the pets for free.
Photography Class with a Heart
As of 2018 I have partnered with Abandoned Pet Rescue, Broward county's largest no-kill shelter, to bring aid to cats and dogs in need. Together, we can help 100's of animals live a healthy life until they find their forever home.
Any student that arrives at class with $5 or more in cat or dog food will get a $5 cash back credit at time of class. Just show me a physical receipt of your purchase. The receipt is yours to keep as a tax write-off.
Of course, cash donations are always welcome, in lieu of or in addition to a food donation.
- Visit my online store to select your class date.
- After you select your class date from the drop-down click the "Add to bag" button. You will be directed to your shopping cart.
- From the cart click the "Go to checkout" button. You will be directed to the checkout page.
- In the left-hand column click the "Have a discount code?" link.
- Enter "GROUPON" as your discount code. This will bring your total to $0.00.
- Enter your email address. Though nothing is being shipped you must select a country and state.
- By default the free shipping option of "None - Class Registration Only" is selected for you.
- Click the "Next" button and enter the required fields.
- Click the "Complete purchase" button. You are now registerd.
- You will receive 2 emails from me, [email protected], regarding the class. Your first email should arrive within a couple of business days. The next will be a few days prior to your class date. Please monitor your inbox accordingly.
Location, Parking & Directions
- Class is held next to Abandoned Pet Rescue at Blanco Y Blanco Arts1147 NE 9th Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Park in the green spots indicated on the map below. Just in front of the gallery are about 4 or 5 spots. More spots are located along N. Flagler Drive in the grassy swale. DO NOT park at any business other than Blanco Y Blanco or the parking lot of any apartments as your vehicle will likely be ticketed and/or towed.
- Using your GPS/Maps app will be the easiest. However the most direct route is to take NE 12th Street west from NE 15th Avenue. NE 12th Street is just north of Sunrise Blvd when on NE 15th Ave.
Due to high demand classes typically run full. Cancellations require a minimum 72-hour notice and will incur a $15 rescheduling fee. All cancellations made by the student 72 or more hours before the scheduled instruction time will will not incur a penalty. No-shows will forfeit fees paid or the full value of the voucher.
To cancel please call me at 954.675.8085. Be sure to leave a voicemail if I do not answer so that I may properly process your cancellation.
All cancellations made by the instructor, regardless of when or why, will not penalize the amount paid by the student/client.